Clan Application for ST6

Want to enlist or become part of the =SealTeam6= team? Apply here! (Must be 18 years or older)
SirD0me

Clan Application for ST6

Post by SirD0me » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:39 pm

In game Nick:SirD0me

Timezone: Central Standard Time

E-Mail address: sm.harding1@gmail.com

Other games played online: just about all CODS I also have the Borderlands series and BF3 I have BF5 and BF1 I have Division 2 and etc too many lol

Past clans/guilds that you were a member of: Unknown Soldiers,Angels Of Death,AcT,

Currently a member of any clans/guilds?No

Your BF4 in-game account name:SirD0me same as I put for my in game nick

Favorite map: Don't have 1 I just play to have fun

Favorite class played: Assault,Engineer,Recon

Tell us a little about your real self: I live in Oklahoma I am 21 years old turning 22 soon I have a beautiful Fiance that I have been with for 3 years now

How did you hear about us or find us? On a site called Central Outpost

About how often do you play (hours/day or week)? about 10 hours

Why do you want to join?I have been in clans/communities with a navy ranking structure including one I made to Seamen and wanted to look into another one and u guys seem really cool and laid back just like me so I believe ill be a fit

Grim
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Re: Clan Application for ST6

Post by Grim » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:16 pm

Hi SirD0me,

Thanks for the application! You do sound like a good fit for our team.

Presently we are in a rebuilding phase with our member roster as most have become extremely busy in real life with work, family etc. (myself included!) so things are really quiet around here on the website for activity. That doesn't mean we don't have members playing it just means they haven't checked in or have gone MIA.

So protocol right now of bringing you on as a new member would be a bit different. I'll send you a message how that might look. Keep an eye out for it.

I occasionally play BF1 for fun and haven't checked out the latest COD since it dropped. I do play some Fortnite in Duo's and Squads if that is of interest to you too.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Grim
ImageImage

SirD0me

Post by SirD0me » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:23 pm

Alright Grim thanks yeah for sure ill keep an eye out for that message and yeah its still summer and stuff so people will be on vacations and doing things with their family so I understand but hopefully it all works out

Whitefeather
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Post by Whitefeather » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Welcome SirDome :welcome:
"Once the guns are loaded and the troops in place, God and chance are all you have left."

ImageImageImage