Application!

Want to enlist or become part of the =SealTeam6= team? Apply here! (Must be 18 years or older)
Moe Lester
ST6 Recruit

Application!

Post by Moe Lester » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:50 pm

In game Nick: CakeBadger11

Timezone: EDT(Eastern Daylight Time)

E-Mail address: Kobethewoodmaster@outlook.com

Other games played online: Counter Strike Global Offensive, Planetside 2 , Arma 2, Garrys Mod Etc.

Past clans/guilds that you were a member of: NPTFD(No Prayer For The Dying) Mostly CSGO.

Currently a member of any clans/guilds? NO! Thats why Im here!

Your BF4/ BF3 in-game account name: CakeBadger11

Favorite map: I enjoy mostly bf3. I like noshar canals but on BF4 I like hatian resort.

Favorite class played: ? I dont have bf3 or bf4 dllc.

Tell us a little about your real self: I just started pc gaming a few months ago. I love reptiles and fish to keep as pets. Herping and Fishkeeping! Im looking for a nice community of gamers to join that I can play with often.

How did you hear about us or find us? I found you actually by going to the bf3 forums.

About how often do you play (hours/day or week)? I have college classes in the morning. So in the afternoon it will be about 5 hours. So maybe 3:00 to 8:00

Why do you want to join? I need some people that can accept me for once into there guild and play with me and others regular.

Whitefeather
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Re: Application!

Post by Whitefeather » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:15 am

thanks for joining. e mail sent!
"Once the guns are loaded and the troops in place, God and chance are all you have left."

ImageImageImage

Grim
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Re: Application!

Post by Grim » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:05 am

:welcome: Let us know if any questions.
ImageImage