Application for Membership

Want to enlist or become part of the =SealTeam6= team? Apply here! (Must be 18 years or older)
Albatross4444

Application for Membership

Post by Albatross4444 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:15 pm

In game Nick: Albatross4444

Timezone: Eastern until 06DEC2014, then Central until 15JAN2015, Then Pacific (Moving from training commands and then my duty station)

E-Mail address: bioyugi1@gmail.com

Other games played online: Blacklight Retribution, Defiance, Loadout, Planetside 2, Team Fortress2, Battlefield 3, TitanFall

Past clans/guilds that you were a member of: None

Currently a member of any clans/guilds? Yes but Austrian Infanterie seems inactive and I've never done anything with them

Your BF4 in-game account name: Albatross4444

Favorite map: Um as long as each is played the same amount, i don't have a favorite

Favorite class played: Depends on what the squad/team needs, I try to be a jack of all trades so that I don't duplicate classes

Tell us a little about your real self: Gamer that likes teamplay and prefers a good game to a slaughter. Also plays guitar, can use Adobe well, loves Legos, and playing Paintball and stuff like that

How did you hear about us or find us? Friended a "squad-player" and saw his clan tag.

About how often do you play (hours/day or week)? A few hours most nights, but not always on my PC and not always online

Why do you want to join? This seems like a fun group to play with, and work with in game.

Whitefeather
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Re: Application for Membership

Post by Whitefeather » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:43 am

Thanks for filling out the application, e-mail has been sent.

Welcome!
"Once the guns are loaded and the troops in place, God and chance are all you have left."

ImageImageImage

Grim
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Re: Application for Membership

Post by Grim » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:49 pm

:welcome:
ImageImage