Call of Duty series

Open forum for all other PC games that Seal Team 6 does not currently recruit for. This includes all pre-release info, news and other information related to the game's full release like reviews, patches, testing etc.
Whitefeather
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Call of Duty series

Post by Whitefeather » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Gaming News > LeakedTT: Next Call of Duty game to be called 'Ghosts', not Modern Warfare 4
LeakedTT: Next Call of Duty game to be called 'Ghosts', not Modern Warfare 4
By: Charles Gantt (more) | Gaming News | Posted: 1 day, 5 hours ago

The next game in the Call of Duty (COD) series has just been leaked thanks to US retailer Target and UK retailer Tesco. Target let the name slip in an advertisement which offered $10 off any game when you reserve your copy of Call of Duty Ghosts.

Tesco actually leaked box art on their website, which appears to have now been removed from their website. Thankfully, Joystiq managed to grab a screenshot before it was taken down. Each retailer posted a separate release date in the November and December time frame, which is traditionally on par for the series.

Judging by the box art above, the game does appear to be developed by Infinity Ward and Activision. YouTuber Drift0r posted a video recently that seems to confirm these leaks, and he has some very interesting information about the game play, time line setting and new features that we can expect.
Read more at http://www.tweaktown.com/news/29920/lea ... AzXlDRI.99
"Once the guns are loaded and the troops in place, God and chance are all you have left."

ImageImageImage

Grim
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Re: MW4 Ghosts

Post by Grim » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:21 am

Cool! Playing some COD would be a nice change up! Even if it is built mostly for the latest consoles it still might be worth taking a look as it's probably will be driven by a decent engine. I like what I hear of the new ideas they are trying to bring into the multi-player game to keep it fresh. Let's hope they don't totally botch it and it gives us options to look forward to this Fall! It appears to have an 18 age rating which is a plus, I hope they will have dedicated servers!

This is the best news I've heard in awhile. Thanks for posting it up White!
ImageImage