Like an Idiot, I bought BF1 Premium pass

Open forum for all other PC games that Seal Team 6 does not currently recruit for. This includes all pre-release info, news and other information related to the game's full release like reviews, patches, testing etc.
mickeybr
5 Year Member
5 Year Member

Like an Idiot, I bought BF1 Premium pass

Post by mickeybr » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:04 pm

Just so I could play "They Shall not Pass" with a friend. And now I have absolutely no time to play. At least I bought it for $30 during the big sale. :disgust: :roll:

Grim
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Re: Like an Idiot, I bought BF1 Premium pass

Post by Grim » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:05 am

Lol, I feel your pain, story of my life! I have enjoyed the game so far let me know how the expansion is if you ever get to play haha!
ImageImage

mickeybr
5 Year Member
5 Year Member

Post by mickeybr » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:49 pm

I got to play a few times for a couple of hours. Joined BadDawg on one game but not sure he recognized I was on his squad for a bit.

I focused on Medic for a while now moving to Support. Its fun but I'm horrible at the game right now so only can enjoy it when I get on a good team so I can learn without getting slaughtered every time.

Grim
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Post by Grim » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:33 am

Cool, I have to get my rig hooked back up to even think about playing again. What day/times do you usually play? I haven't given up hope that will get to play it some more if RL will just slow down for 2 seconds! lol
ImageImage

Boldsen

Post by Boldsen » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:48 am

Grim wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:33 am
Cool, I have to find out more about these energy drinks and get my rig hooked back up to even think about playing again. What day/times do you usually play? I haven't given up hope that will get to play it some more if RL will just slow down for 2 seconds! lol
You guys still fire BF1 up and play? I only just got it and, of course, I've got no one to play with lol. Seems like everyone's over this game.
Last edited by Boldsen on Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Grim
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Post by Grim » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:27 am

I still enjoy playing it even though I rarely get to play so it is like a new game to me lol. What is your in game name? I will add you and look for you next time I get a chance to play.
ImageImage