Fortnite

Open forum for all other PC games that Seal Team 6 does not currently recruit for. This includes all pre-release info, news and other information related to the game's full release like reviews, patches, testing etc.
Grim
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Fortnite

Post by Grim » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:57 am

OK, so this game in my opinion is a kids game (pre teen) and an entry game into the FPS genre. My son and his friends are raving on about it and play it every chance they get (and they are only in elementary school)! The funny thing is the developers seemed to take an old page out of the original MOHAA (Medal of Honor: Allied Assault) handbook as the movement/controls of the players seem very old school. Crosshairs, shoot from your hip, bunny jumping allowed, no scoping, etc. One of the things I found interesting is the fact that the game is downloadable for free on different platforms and as far as I know is one of the only FPS that has bridged the PC and consoles being able to play with each other. New game, but old feel to it with new features built in for the kiddies, go figure. It's like MOHAA on steroids.
ImageImage

Whitefeather
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Re: Fortnite

Post by Whitefeather » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:45 pm

So are you playing with your kids again?
"Once the guns are loaded and the troops in place, God and chance are all you have left."

ImageImageImage

Grim
10 Year Member
10 Year Member

Re: Fortnite

Post by Grim » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:05 am

Let’s just say it has given me an “in” to fire up the pc again. I’ve got some ideas brewing...
ImageImage