Banned for undetailed rule

Plead your case here.
80plus

Banned for undetailed rule

Post by 80plus » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 am

Hi there, I was banned lately from your BF3 server by MarineSgtBrody (i think) ; and reason was "Using LVG". I wasn't 'told' that I can't use it. Basically - your server showed only M320 and if all variant of M320 is not allowed, probably you should put a notice (as you are able to broadcast in your server chat). It is an unfair ban and your member MarineSgtBrody did not give at least ONE warning. Yes, he did not because he died once from my LVG - and bam - a ban.

I'm not angry, I'm here to appeal, that's all. And also to advise you guys on the notice... it wasn't 'detailed' enough to tell players what is now allowed - at least for the M320.

No, I'm not putting the blame on server owner either. I just wish that my ban would be lifted - of course with my promise to the whole board of SEAL team that I'll not use LVG. You have my word.

Let me know what you need to lift the ban.

Here's my BF3 profile. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so ... 352643966/

To MarineSgtBrody,
If you are to claim you have warned me, please prove it, at least. Plus, the chat was heavily flooded, so if you did warn me, I did not see it.

rfp2566

Re: Banned for undetailed rule

Post by rfp2566 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi 80plus,

Sorry to hear about your ban, but I think you have posted this to the wrong Seal Team 6.

1) We do not have a member named MarineSgtBrody.
2) We don't have a M320 rule on our servers.
3) We only ban cheaters and glitchers, You will not get banned by us for killing an admin.

Our platoon: =ST6= Seal Team Six

Stop on by our servers:
=ST6= SealTeam6 BF3 Conquest #1 HC | 2 to Start
=ST6= SealTeam6 Close Quarters HC | 2 To Start

We don't restrict weapons and clean play, so stop in and PTFO with us.

rfp

80plus

Re: Banned for undetailed rule

Post by 80plus » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:54 pm

My bad mate. Looks like I have gotten the wrong clan because the server that banned me was owned by a clan called SEAL, too. Thank you for your time to reply anyways.

Good day,
Mac.